Here is how you access the Teachers of Change Forum.
1) Go to http://teachers4change.forumotion.com/
2) Click on "Register" on the Blue menu bar. NOTE: You do not have to be a member to read the forum, but you do if you want to post your own topics or responses to the topics of others.
3) Read the "Terms of Service" and click "I agree." These are not my terms, but the company who hosts the forum.
4) Fill in username, e-mail and password. The box is kind of hard to see for each field, but I promise it is there on the right hand side of the screen. Use whatever username and password you desire. The e-mail address has to be valid, but you can get a new one for free if you wish to remain completely anonymous. Click "SAVE"
5) Re-type your password and copy one of those automation protector thingies (this one isn't too hard to read, thankfully.) Click "SAVE"
6) You will receive a confirmation e-mail in the account you entered in step four. Click on the provided link and off you go! I may or may not have to verify your membership. If I have to approve you, I will do so tonight.
The forum is to be a place for free and open discussion among the teachers of DISD, with the goal of improving the experience of both student and teacher within Dallas ISD. I encourage all to come and participate, those who agree with me and those who do not, and have your voices heard!